Versalus Health LLC (“Versalus” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website versalushealth.com, including all related webpages such as blogs.versalushealth.com or info.versalushealth.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
Information That You Provide To Us Directly
We collect both personal and non-personal information from and about website visitors. “Personal Information” may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, title, company, and for job applicants, additional information about your education, availability, and experience. Non-personal information is information that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect information from you when you visit our Website, register on our Website, access our Resource Center, subscribe to our regulatory bulletins, newsletters, respond to a survey, fill out a form, connect your website or blog to our Website, or otherwise when you directly provide it to us. We also collect information automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information Obtained from Third Party Sources
We collect information from third party sources, including publicly available databases, professional associations, publications, service providers, customers, social media, message boards, and Versalus Health employees. For example, we may use third party sources to obtain your contact information, verify a license, and educational background. We also may obtain email addresses that we use to provide you with regulatory updates and education information and/or to promote our Services.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To present our website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer requests)
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide by completing a form (pop-up forms or other forms on our Website) may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to company news, regulatory updates, product or service information, blogs, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For marketing purposes; however, we will not sell your Personal Information.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit or access your personal information.
Due to the nature of the Internet and online communications, however, we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted online will remain confidential. We are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties, such as criminal hackers.
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We share and give access to Personal Information to our employees and agents in the course of operating our businesses. For example, if you sent us an e-mail asking a question, we would provide your e-mail address to one of our employees or agents, along with your question, for that person to reply to your e-mail.
We may share Personal Information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or marketing to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. For example, when you register for a webinar, we share your Personal Information with a webinar hosting vendor. However, we do not share your information with third parties for any third-party direct marketing purposes.
Versalus Health may share Personal Information with a successor if all or part of our business is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction, or in the event of a corporate reorganization. We will maintain data integrity and security through technical and business due diligence and as required by U.S. regulations.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Information, subject to local data protection laws. These rights may include:
- To access your Personal Information;
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Information;
- To erase/delete your Personal Information, to the extent permitted by applicable Information protection laws;
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Information to the extent permitted by law;
- To object to any processing of your Personal Information carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
- To the extent we base the collection, processing, and sharing of your Personal Information on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal;
- To opt-out of the sale of Personal Information (note: Versalus Health does not sell the Personal Information we collect); and
- Non-discrimination in terms of service when you exercise one or more of the aforementioned rights.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third party websites on our Website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
This website does not monitor for or behave differently if your computer transmits a “do not track” or similar beacon or message.
We do not intentionally collect any Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) through this Website. This Website is not directed towards children under eighteen (18). If you believe that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of eighteen (18) through this Website, please contact us.
This site is intended for a United States audience only. If you access this site from outside the U.S., you acknowledge, agree, and consent that any information you provide, including any Personal Information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the U.S., and subject to U.S. laws and regulations. Further, if you access this site from outside the U.S., you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local or national laws, rules or regulations applicable to such use.
Versalus Health LLC
17 Campus Blvd., Suite 200
Newtown Square, PA 19073