Hospitals struggle with payer denials, which hinder frontline staff from accurately documenting and coding patient care. Providers are left underpaid and unable to fix the issue internally due to a lack of resources. A strong partnership can facilitate a better understanding of regulations and payer tactics to identify opportunities and ensure fair payment.
This workshop offers a front-row seat to the successes, challenges, and invaluable lessons from a partnership that thrives on mutual understanding and effective communication. Participants can engage in a Q&A session to understand the topic in depth. Discover how data-driven decisions and strategic negotiations can redefine the future of healthcare partnerships.
President, Corro Clinical
Dr. Lenora Adams
System Vice President Patient Care Optimization, SSM Health
November 9, 2023 | 11:00 am PST
What You Will Learn:
- The value of data in driving decisions and contract negotiations
- The significance of trust and collaboration in vendor-customer relationships
- The challenges faced when implementing internal change and how to overcome them
- The importance of understanding and meeting the needs of both parties in a partnership
- The phases of the partnership, from initial alignment to payer response and contract negotiations
OVERVIEW Northeast Health System is one of the most comprehensive academic health care systems in the country, providing treatment and services to more than three million patients each year. The 11-hospital system resulted from a merger between two health systems. THE...
Prisma Health and Versalus Health team up to streamline Utilization Management During Covid-19 to ensure compliance and recoup $12 Million in lost revenue.