Position Type: Full-Time
Office Location: 17 Campus Blvd., Suite 200, Newtown Square, Pa
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician-led organization that helps hospitals improve financial performance by assessing and benchmarking performance to identify sources of lost revenue, creating and implementing operational solutions, and monitoring ongoing results. The company has a vibrant, collaborative, client-focused culture that encourages professional growth while striving to positively impact healthcare.
The SQL Developer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data transfer and reporting through analysis, coding, clear documentation and problem resolution. This individual will analyze and translate functional specifications of the business needs and then develop, test and implement program logic. The SQL Developer demonstrates good judgment in establishing priorities and coordinating deliverables. The successful candidate will interact with internal and external personnel.
- Able to make complex decisions quickly and take ownership of high visibility projects/ETLs
- Performs intricate database and project work with minimum guidance. Projects could include requirements gathering for proposed business initiatives, design and development of new processes, and enhancement/maintenance of existing stored procedures and tables
- Builds near real-time data loading and transformation utilities (ETL) in T-SQL and SSIS that support high volume data loads into business-critical production systems
- Shares in the support of high visibility ETL data loading utilities, ensuring necessary uptime and accuracy
- Evaluates and problem-solves issues with current and planned initiatives as they relate to the evolving data analytic needs of the business
- Analyzes and resolves data anomalies in reporting deliverables
- Additional responsibilities that would correlate with the growth of the company
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or work equivalent
- 5+ years of complex/advanced T-SQL development experience
- 2+ years of consistent SSIS development
- 2+ years of SSRS experience a plus, but not required
- Data integration with Salesforce using MS suite of products (SQL, SSIS) experience a plus, but not required
- Experience developing T-SQL programs for ETL routines integrating UM or Revenue Cycle data a plus
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving capabilities
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours. Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.