Position Type: Full-Time
Office Location: Newtown Square, Pa (Onsite Required)
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician-led organization that helps hospitals improve financial performance by assessing and benchmarking performance to identify sources of lost revenue, creating and implementing operational solutions, and monitoring ongoing results. The company has a vibrant, collaborative, client-focused culture that encourages professional growth while striving to positively impact healthcare.
The Senior Manager of IT Operations is responsible for all IT functions within the organization. The role entails maintaining exceptional support of a 7×24 operation, identifying optimization opportunities developing a comprehensive and integrated plan to optimize for scale and growth. This is a hands-on position that requires demonstrated knowledge and execution experience with a diverse set of IT best practices.
Versalus Health is an organization with 7×24 operations that require IT support and high-volume data analytics supported through a fully managed data center service. The Senior Manager of IT Operations must maintain exceptional HIPAA security compliance.
- Monitors daily operations of the HelpDesk
- Manages server hardware
- Manages software installation and maintenance and operating system
- Works closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network and systems architecture.
- Manages IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance
- Works with executive leadership, IT team, and Managed Services vendor to lead the on-going plan for technological updates to ensure scale and availability as the company grows, consistent compliance with HIPAA security requirements and in keeping with advancements in the relevant technology
- Selects and purchases new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary
- Identifies security vulnerabilities and eliminate them with strategic solutions that increase data safety
- Oversees and coordinates with Managed Services vendor to ensure vendor is adhering to contract requirements, such as SLAs for turnaround time, uptime, and hardware and software upgrades
- Assures all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations
- Evaluates technology risks to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- BA/BS in IT related field
- Minimum of 8 years of diverse IT experience
- IT management experience preferred
- Windows System Administration Experience a plus
- Help Desk experience a plus
- Exposure to networking in a regulated industry a plus
- Clear and effective analytical and communication skills
- Experience with Healthcare / Hospital systems a plus
- Must be able to work occasional nights and weekend in support of installation, upgrades, or repairs
May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours. Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently, or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.