Position Type: Full-Time
Office Location: Newtown Square, PA
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician-led organization that provides hospitals with next-generation solutions focused on the intersection of utilization management, revenue cycle, and compliance. The company has a vibrant culture that strives to promote a positive work/life balance while focusing on helping hospitals improve revenue integrity and compliance. Come be a part of the Versalus team and positively change healthcare!
Versalus Health is seeking a full-time Senior Analyst to assist with the research and preparation of client analytical deliverables. The Senior Analyst will assist the Strategic Advisors with the analytics engagements of a specific set of clients. The Senior Analyst will become familiar with the client’s business, trends and data patterns and review models and reports to research and resolve anomalies and to ensure the quality of the final deliverables presented to clients. The Senior Analyst will assist Strategic Advisors with the development of analyses and models for analytics presentation to clients. The role would also engage with clients in preparation for and follow up from presentations and meetings, including assisting in the preparation of meeting materials and presentations. This person is central to key functions fundamental to our core offering and will be immersed in critical, customer-facing operations with an opportunity to take on more responsibilities over time.
- Operating and Testing Complex Excel Models to generate client specific deliverables
- Reviewing client specific reports to find and resolve data anomalies, and identify any trends or noteworthy issues
- Prepare deliverables (Excel, PowerPoint) for client presentations
- Assist with the development of Ad Hoc analyses in Excel for client specific presentations
- Research data patterns and anomalies in client specific data
- Other production activities related to Analytics
- Support in preparation for and follow-up from client meetings and engagements
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in engineering, finance, mathematics or science.
- 2-3 years’ experience working directly with healthcare data in some analytical capacity
- Strong familiarity with Excel and data analyses
- Consulting experience is a plus; preparing client presentations a plus (including PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact well with clients as well as internal colleagues.
- Post-college work experience should be able to demonstrate experience delivering quality work, independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment
May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours. Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.