Position Type: Full-Time
Office Location: Newtown Square, PA (Onsite Preferred)
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician-led organization that provides hospitals with next-generation solutions focused on the intersection of utilization management, revenue cycle, and compliance. The company has a vibrant culture that strives to promote a positive work/life balance while focusing on helping hospitals improve revenue integrity and compliance. Come be a part of the Versalus team and positively change healthcare!
Versalus Health is looking for an experienced Salesforce.com Developer with all-around Salesforce skills to join a small but growing team supporting an extensive Salesforce implementation. The Salesforce.com Developer is responsible for designing and managing the delivery of applications on the Salesforce and Force.com platforms using Apex and Visualforce.
- Develop and maintain new and existing Salesforce.com applications
- Work with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. Apex language, Force.com custom development, Visualforce, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging
- Implement new enhancements including creation and customization of standard/custom objects, workflows, email alerts, and templates, inbound/outbound messages, and campaigns
- Create and Maintain user roles, security, permission set, profiles, approval rules, workflow rules, etc. in Salesforce.com system
- Provide development, testing, technical implementation, data analysis, data loading, documentation, and upgrading as it relates to Salesforce.com Software and Systems
- Gather and analyze business requirements for minor changes and enhancements
- Work with project teams to develop larger, more comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions
- Map, migrate and integrate data as needed
- Supports internal projects and initiatives relative to HubSpot, Salesforce.com and 3rd-party applications such as JourneySales
- Help support day-to-day Salesforce.com Admin tasks and resolve user issues as needed
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com development, including VisualForce and Apex
- Experience developing and deploying customer portals
- Experience working with ETL tools like Relational Junction and SSIS
- Ability to work with other technology teams in order to facilitate the interface between Salesforce.com and other systems
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce.com configurations
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer certification preferred
May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours. Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.