Office Location: Versalus Health’s office in Newtown Square, PA
About Versalus Health
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician-led organization that helps hospitals improve financial performance by assessing and benchmarking performance to identify sources of lost revenue, creating and implementing operational solutions, and monitoring ongoing results. The company has a vibrant, collaborative, client-focused culture that encourages professional growth while striving to positively impact healthcare.
Versalus Health is seeking a Salesforce.com Developer/Administrator to work at its office in Newtown Square, PA: Design and maintain new and existing Salesforce.com applications
- Design and maintain new and existing Salesforce.com applications.
- Work with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques (e.g. Apex language, Force.com custom development, Visualforce, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging)
- Implement new enhancements including creation and customization of standard/custom objects, workflows, email alerts, and templates, inbound/outbound messages, and campaigns
- Create and maintain user roles, security, permission set, profiles, approval rules, workflow rules, etc. in Salesforce.com system
- Provide development, testing, technical implementation, data analysis, data loading, documentation, and upgrading as it relates to Salesforce.com software and systems
- Gather and analyze business requirements for minor changes and enhancements
- Work with project teams to develop larger, more comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions
- Map, migrate and integrate data as needed
- Support internal projects and initiatives relative to Pardot, Salesforce.com and 3rd-party applications
- Support day-to-day Salesforce.com Admin tasks and resolve user issues as needed.
- The position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, or a related field, and
- A minimum of nine months’ experience in the job offered or related occupation, to include 9 months’ experience in each of the following:
- com development, including VisualForce and Apex;
- A minimum 9 months’ experience developing and deploying customer portals;
- A minimum 9 months’ experience working with ETL tools like Relational Junction and SSIS; and knowledge of Salesforce.com configurations.
- Candidate must have experience working with other technology teams in order to facilitate the interface between Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Must possess practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce.com configurations.
- com Certification and Salesforce.com Developer Certification required.
May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours. Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.