Position Type: Full-Time
Office Location: Newtown Square, PA
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician-led organization that provides hospitals with next-generation solutions focused on the intersection of utilization management, revenue cycle, and compliance. The company has a vibrant culture that strives to promote a positive work/life balance while focusing on helping hospitals improve revenue integrity and compliance. Come be a part of the Versalus team and positively change healthcare!
- Recruit, evaluate, and close candidates for internal positions
- Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews to identify qualified candidates
- Utilize applicant tracking systems to document all pertinent candidate information
- Manage the internal recruitment process, including scheduling interviews, keeping the interview process moving, helping with the offer process, handling post-hire check-ins, and everything in-between
- Optimize job postings by working with hiring managers to develop effective and compelling job descriptions
- Maintain a strong pipeline of candidates
- Provide excellent customer service through effective communication with internal clients and candidates
- Must have a high sense of urgency while working in a results-oriented environment
- Partner with the recruiting team on various initiatives, including employment branding, summer internship program, recruitment open houses, etc.
- Meet and exceed hiring goals
Skills, Knowledge, and Education:
- Associates Degree or above; BA/BS Preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills required
- Experience with recruiting in the Healthcare field a plus
- 2-3 years of full-life cycle recruitment preferred
- Previous Sales or Account Management experience
- Experience with advanced and creative sourcing techniques
- Ability to scale in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously, yet collaborating as a part of the team, is vital
- Track record for successfully identifying and qualifying exceptional candidates
- Attention to detail
May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours. Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.