Position Type: Part-Time | Monday-Friday Daytime
Office Location: Newtown Square, Pa (Onsite Required)
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician-led organization that provides hospitals with next-generation solutions focused on the intersection of utilization management, revenue cycle, and compliance. The company has a vibrant culture that strives to promote a positive work/life balance while focusing on helping hospitals improve revenue integrity and compliance. Come be a part of the Versalus team and positively change healthcare!
- Serves at the front reception desk, welcoming visitors.
- Answers phone calls into the general phone number.
- Handles ordering supplies, unpacking supplies
- Coordinates corporate events, including ordering lunch, picking up refreshments, celebrations, etc.
- Basic office responsibilities, including mailing and shipping, mail delivery, etc.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education:
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalency
- College experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook; experience with Excel a plus
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours. Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.