Position Type: Full Time (11 am – 8 pm ; Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday)
Office Location: Newtown Square, Pa (Onsite Required)
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician-led organization that provides hospitals with next-generation solutions focused on the intersection of utilization management, revenue cycle, and compliance. The company has a vibrant culture that strives to promote a positive work/life balance while allowing professionals to utilize their skills in an environment that positively impacts healthcare.
Job Description: IT Support Technician
The IT Support Technician serves as the primary Help Desk contact for technical assistance for end users in a Windows 10/Office 365 equipped organization. They provide technical support and guidance, assisting users with computer and general software needs. The IT Support Technician performs maintenance of computers and networked computer equipment to ensure employees have reliable equipment and receive technical support in a timely manner.
- Works directly with end users, both in the office and remotely, to address desktop issues, Microsoft Office issues, as well as low level network performance and connectivity issues to limit user downtime.
- Sets up and maintains computer workstations. Installs and maintains operating systems, software, and user profiles including related peripherals. Will perform computer installations, repairs, rebuilds, and updates.
- Troubleshoots basic network performance and connectivity issues related to computers and computer related equipment and peripherals.
- Performs routine checks of antivirus software solution to ensure proper enterprise-wide protection.
- Recommends solutions to alleviate any user related computer issues and concerns.
- Helps to ensure the company’s use of data encryption on data storage devices.
- Provisions telephones and user’s access to the company’s phone system.
- Ensures and advocates HIPAA compliance and data security policy and procedures. Will monitor system status logs for all Information Services and networked equipment.
- Night and weekend work required
- Performs other related work as assigned.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalency with demonstrated 3 years of hands-on experience with maintenance of PC based computers and MS Windows based operating systems.
- BA/BS in IT related field Preferred
- Highly Proficient in Office365 and Microsoft Windows Office products
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Experience with Healthcare / Hospital systems a plus
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours. Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.