Position Type: Full Time (Weekday evenings and 2 Weekdays ; Weekends – 1 Shift, Saturday or Sunday)
Office Location: Newtown Square, Pa (Onsite Required)
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician-led organization that provides hospitals with next-generation solutions focused on the intersection of utilization management, revenue cycle, and compliance. The company has a vibrant culture that strives to promote a positive work/life balance while allowing professionals to utilize their skills in an environment that positively impacts healthcare.
- Act as the primary contact for Versalus staff users with access to client systems.
- Proactively inventory and accurately document client access for Versalus users.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Engage with client Help Desk staff in order to resolve access issues.
- Maintain and manage excellent working relationships with internal/external customers via face to face, telephonic, and electronic interactions.
- Additional responsibilities that would correlate with the growth of the company.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Self-sufficient, while able to work within a team setting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to Detail
- May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours.
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing.
- Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Prior related healthcare experience preferred
- Prior knowledge of accessing hospital EMR’s preferred
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Maneuver between multiple screens
- Strict adherence to HIPAA/HITECH compliance
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.