Position Type: Full-Time
Office Location: Newtown Square, Pa
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician-led organization that helps hospitals improve financial performance by assessing and benchmarking performance to identify sources of lost revenue, creating and implementing operational solutions, and monitoring ongoing results. The company has a vibrant, collaborative, client-focused culture that encourages professional growth while striving to positively impact healthcare.
Versalus Health is seeking a full-time Client Analyst to join the Strategic Advisement department. The Client Analyst will work with large healthcare data sets to produce strategic analytics reports that are distributed to clients. This role will assist Strategic Advisors in developing solutions to address client needs. The Client Analyst will assist in market research, provide insight into market trends, and provide meaningful insights into the diagnosis of the client’s problems. This role is central to key functions fundamental to our core offering, and this individual will be immersed in critical, customer-facing operations with an opportunity to take on more responsibilities over time.
- Provide support to existing Strategic Advisor teams and/or other internal business groups
- Creating, operating, and testing complex Excel models for Versalus Health’s clients
- Create ad hoc analysis and models to answer specific client needs
- Test complex models to verify results with client data
- Test client production reports and identify any trends or noteworthy issues
- Prepare deliverables for client presentations
- Work in Excel formulas and maintain the structure of workbooks
- Other Responsibilities
- Other production activities related to Strategic Advisement
- Research industry topics and identify shifts or trends in the market
- Assist in the development and expansion of new client services
- Communicate regularly and effectively with key stakeholders and upper management.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years hospital/healthcare data analysis (hospital claims, etc.), including testing and verification of accuracy
- Hospital Revenue Cycle, Managed Care experience and understanding, a plus
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Demonstrates high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) applications
- Self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours. Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.