Position Type: Part Time (Monday – Friday, 5 hours per day / daytime flexible hours)
Office Location: Onsite positions in Newtown Square and/or remote opportunities
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician led organization that helps hospitals manage their compliance and performance needs nationwide. The company has a vibrant culture that strives to promote a positive work/life balance while allowing professionals to utilize their skills in an environment that positively impacts healthcare.
Job Description and Responsibility:
- Interact with payers on behalf of the provider to confirm the appeal submission was received and if an outcome is available.
- Data entry of account status into multiple databases
- Cross trained on various functions within the department such as case entry support, Peer to Peer support, and appeals support
- Other responsibilities as requested by management
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works Independently but also a Team Player
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable communicating to others over the phone
- Strict adherence to HIPAA/HITECH compliance
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Accurate keyboard skills
May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours. Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.