Office Location: 17 Campus Blvd., Suite 200, Newtown Square, Pa (Remote during Covid-19)
Versalus Health is an innovative, rapidly growing physician-led organization that helps hospitals improve financial performance by benchmarking hospital performance by payer and functional area, identifying sources of lost revenue or risk, creating and implementing operational solutions to address the issues uncovered, and monitoring ongoing results. The company has a vibrant culture that strives to promote a positive work-life balance while allowing professionals to utilize their skills in an environment that positively impacts healthcare.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing Accounting staff and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department. This is a critical role assisting the CFO & Controller with financial and analytical initiatives, as well as working with department leads across the organization to support operational and other company goals.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles in accordance with GAAP accounting (emphasis on ASC 606)
- Manage and direct general ledger accounting; including month, quarter, and year end processes
- Monitor and analyze financial data to produce financial reports for management and corporate leadership teams
- Assist in development and scaling of robust billing system for new product lines
- Oversee payroll processing and tax compliance for employees in 25+ states
- Assist in building and maintaining financial projection, budget, compensation, and staffing models
- Manage routine treasury functions including cash receipts, payments, and reconciliations
- Coordinate and complete annual audits as a component of Corporate parent
Education, Experience and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in public accounting
- Robust understanding of GAAP accounting
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large sets of data
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Netsuite GL
- Experience with Quickbooks online
- Compensation includes salary plus bonus opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, 401K
- Holidays, paid time off, short term and long-term disability insurance, and life insurance
May be expected to sit at a desk for long hours. Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Ability to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Versalus Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.